Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Year New City...


















Happy 2011!

Snow, snow and more snow plus New York Fashion Week events...what a great intro into NYC. I cannot say how happy I am to be here!



Wow, how the end of 2010 just flew by. I have been so busy finishing up in DC with NOVA Fashion Week and tons of photo shoots and weddings. As most of you know, my husband and I moved to Manhattan at the end of the year. I am now getting settled into our new place, which is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much to all of my wonderful DC photographers and clients! I will miss you all. As promised I will be back to visit!



I wanted to share images from one of my last photo shoots in DC with Sweet Tea Photography by Lisa Marie and Amber Karson Events. I absolutely love working with these wonderful artistic and talented ladies. This shoot was editorial explosion full of fun ideas for a New Years party. Never too early to start planning for next year.


Check out Lisa Marie's Blog post HERE!


and


Another Bridal Blog where the shoot was FEATURED!!

2 comments:

  1. Well...

    This is really very nice.Its a very good collection which you shared here..
    Games For Young Children

    ReplyDelete